MEET OUR TEAM
One Almaden Boulevard, Suite 700
San Jose, CA 95113
Ki Ingersol is a senior corporate transactional attorney at Strategy Law. During his career, Ki has helped guide complex and time sensitive mergers and acquisitions, financings, and real estate transactions from inception to completion.
Over the course of his career, Ki’s clients have included:
- A mortgage company acquired by a Canadian public company.
- A company focused on developing software for non-profits securing $90M in acquisition-related bridge financing.
- Five optometry practices acquired simultaneously by VSP Ventures.
- The sole shareholder of an auto parts company selling all of his shares for $70M to a private equity firm.
- A pest control company acquired for $400M+ by a public company.
- A telehealth company that acquired a medical referral company, and secured acquisition-related bridge financing to complete the transaction.
With regard to real estate transactions, Ki, as sole or lead attorney, has advised real estate clients in connection with defeasances, refinancings, purchases and sales with over $300M aggregate transaction value.
Ki has direct entrepreneurial experience as the co-founder of Hostcentric, Inc., a web hosting consolidation. Ki launched the project and negotiated the merger agreements for the acquisition by Hostcentric of 5 independent web hosting companies. Ki served on the Board of Hostcentric from its inception through its acquisition by the public company Interland. Ki also served as Head of Strategic Development and General Counsel for Xing Technology Corporation, a pioneer in the field of internet audio and video streaming. In that capacity, Ki helped navigate the Company through its Series A financing and position it for acquisition by RealNetworks.
- Harvard College – B.A. Economics (1987)
- Harvard Law School – J.D. (1992)
- The Anderson School of Management at UCLA – M.B.A. (1994)
- The Berkeley Chess School (Board of Directors member)
If you have any problems making a payment, please contact us at (408) 478-4100 during business hours or email email@example.com
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.