MEET OUR TEAM
Attorney – Of Counsel
One Almaden Boulevard, Suite 700
San Jose, CA 95113
Caroline has 30 years of experience as a tax attorney. Caroline assists clients on corporate, international, and individual tax related issues at the federal and state levels. She has held various positions including spending over 12 years working for the Internal Revenue Service. She is currently an Assistant Professor at the Lucas College and Graduate School of Business at San Jose State University. Prior to teaching at San Jose State University, she was an Assistant Clinical Professor of Law at Santa Clara University School of Law.
Caroline is frequently interviewed by local news media about tax issues. She has also written several articles that have been published in various scholarly journals and has more upcoming.
Caroline has completed 53 half-marathons and participates in Spartan Obstacle races. She enjoys spending quality time with her spouse, three children and maltipoo.
- LL.M. Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D., Washington College of Law, American University
- B.A., Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- California Tax Bar
- American Bar Association – Tax Division
- American Tax Association
- American Accounting Association
Admitted to Practice:
- California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and the District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Tax Court
Causes and Charities Supported:
- Tax-Aid – Board Treasurer and Member of the Executive Board of Directors (May 2020 – Present), Board Member (November 2017 – Present), Volunteer (November 2016 – Present)
- Elevate Community Center – Advisory Board Member (February 2021 – Present)
- Young Men’s Service League (YMSL) Rancho Chapter – President (2021 – Present), Vice-President of Members (2020-2021), Member (2018 – Present)
If you have any problems making a payment, please contact us at (408) 478-4100 during business hours or email email@example.com
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.