Banking & Finance
BANKING AND FINANCE LAW IN SAN JOSE
Know the legal limits of banking and financial services!
At Strategy Law, LLP, we have more than 65 years of combined experience with banking and financial law. Our lawyers understand the complexity of the financial industry, and can provide the legal services you need. We can assist with a variety of financial related issues, and represent your interests.
Our team can assist with the following banking and financial issues:
- Tax controversies
- IRS and FTB audits
- Business planning issues
- Corporate and individual tax returns
- Complex loan transactions, real estate transactions, and construction financing
- Problem loan workouts, liquidations, and contract disputes
- Real estate financing and commercial law
- The sale and assignment of loans and the creation of loan participations
- Startup capitalization
- Angel and venture funding
- Technology funding
- Cayman Island entities
- Debt and equity financings
- Commercial lending transactions
- Venture capital financing
Strategy Law, LLP partner Jack W. Easterbrook has previous experience as a lender for Wells Fargo Bank, in which he was responsible for management and revenue line. With this experience, you can rest assured our lawyers can guide you throughout banking or financial related issues. For more information call Strategy Law, LLP at (408) 478-4100.
Get in Touch
How may we help you?
If you have any problems making a payment, please contact us at (408) 478-4100 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.