MEET OUR TEAM
One Almaden Boulevard, Suite 700
San Jose, CA 95113
Serge focuses his practice on representing business owners, lenders, and real estate investors. Serge assists clients in organizing appropriate business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships, along with developing, negotiating, and documenting shareholder agreements, operating agreements, and partnership agreements. Serge also assists clients who are lenders or borrowers in business loan transactions including asset based credit facilities for technology companies and traditional business enterprises, parties making or obtaining commercial real estate loans, or those addressing other commercial law issues. Serge additionally works with clients on equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, technology transfers, contract negotiations, and company-side employment matters.
Serge previously served as the Deputy General Counsel, Of Counsel, of the Peralta Community College District, where he was responsible for handling the daily business legal needs of the district. Serge has also previously provided legal services to the City Attorney’s Office of the City of Sausalito and mediation services for the San Francisco Superior Court, Small Claims Division.
Serge, his wife, and their dog, live in Santa Clara.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
- Risk Management Association
Member, Board of Directors
- State Bar of California – Business Law Section
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section
- 2020 Northern California Rising Stars List
- 2019 Northern California Rising Stars List
- 2018 Northern California Rising Stars List
- 2017 Northern California Rising Stars List
- Real Estate Seminar – Business Entities and Asset Protection, 2016
- CPA Seminar – Understanding Business Entities in California, 2015
- Bank Seminar – Security Interests, Collateral and Guarantees: Keys To Ensuring Solid Secondary Sources of Repayment, 2015
- Risk Management Association Luncheon – Commercial Law Update, 2014
- Bank Seminar – Security Interests, Collateral and Guarantees: Keys To Ensuring Solid Secondary Sources of Repayment, 2014
- Bank Seminar – Hot Topics: Making Loans and Doing Deals, 2013
If you have any problems making a payment, please contact us at (408) 478-4100 during business hours or email email@example.com
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.