MEET OUR TEAM
One Almaden Boulevard, Suite 700
San Jose, CA 95113
Serge is a Partner at Strategy Law, LLP. He focuses his practice on representing lenders and borrowers in all matters of commercial law. His practice includes structuring, drafting, and negotiating all aspects of secured lending transactions for both institutional and private lenders, as well as borrowers. Serge handles commercial and industrial loans, asset-based loans, commercial real estate loans, construction loans, and technology loans, as well as representing clients in problem loan workouts, liquidations, and contract disputes. Serge has extensive experience in dealing with real and personal property security interests, as well as specialized collateral such as intellectual property, automobiles, vessels, and aircraft. He also frequently assists lenders and borrowers in real estate transactions with regard to title matters, including obtaining appropriate title policies and endorsements. He has also represented lenders in loan sales and assignments, as well as loan participations.
Serge also focuses his practice on corporate transactional matters and represents small to medium sized businesses and real estate investors. He acts as outside general counsel to clients and assists in organizing appropriate business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. He also helps clients with developing, negotiating and documenting shareholder agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements, as well as handling day-to-day contract review and negotiation of contracts. Serge additionally works with his clients on mergers and acquisitions, technology transfers, and company-side employment matters.
Prior to joining Strategy Law, Serge worked at a boutique law firm in Silicon Valley with an emphasis on corporate and commercial law. Serge also previously served as the Deputy General Counsel, Of Counsel, of the Peralta Community College District, where he was responsible for handling the daily business legal needs of the district. He also previously provided legal services to the City Attorney’s Office of the City of Sausalito and mediation services for the San Francisco Superior Court, Small Claims Division.
Serge lives in Santa Clara with his wife, son and their dog.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
- Risk Management Association
Member, Board of Directors
- State Bar of California – Business Law Section
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section
- 2023 Northern California Super Lawyers List
- 2022 Northern California Super Lawyers List
- 2020 Northern California Rising Stars List
- 2019 Northern California Rising Stars List
- 2018 Northern California Rising Stars List
- 2017 Northern California Rising Stars List
- Real Estate Seminar – Business Entities and Asset Protection, 2016
- CPA Seminar – Understanding Business Entities in California, 2015
- Bank Seminar – Security Interests, Collateral and Guarantees: Keys To Ensuring Solid Secondary Sources of Repayment, 2015
- Risk Management Association Luncheon – Commercial Law Update, 2014
- Bank Seminar – Security Interests, Collateral and Guarantees: Keys To Ensuring Solid Secondary Sources of Repayment, 2014
- Bank Seminar – Hot Topics: Making Loans and Doing Deals, 2013
If you have any problems making a payment, please contact us at (408) 478-4100 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.